Before now, I had written on quite a handful of tutorials regarding the infinix Hot 2 x510 and stock firmware ROMs.
One of the post entails how to downgrade infinix hot 2 x510 from Marshmallow to lollipop. Thankfully, a reader pointed out to me via comment that the file has been removed from the download link.
I checked this and confirmed that indeed, MEGA has deleted the file. Hence, I had to search for working links.
Thankfully, I’ve found some and I thought it wise to share. This time, with a separate post.
Infinix Hot 2 x510 Stock Firmware ROM Download Links
There are two lollipop ROMs for the Hot 2 phone. An Android One ROM and the standalone Lollipop ROM. Of course, both ROMs are Android Lollipop ROMs.
- Download Infinix Hot 2 x510 D5110 L 20150805.zip
- Download HOT 2 x510 D5110 L V5 20151208.zip
The difference between both would be, one allows USB OTG while the other doesn’t. USB OTG gives room for extra features like being able to use a mouse with your phone, being able to charge another device using your phone and a whole lot more.
With USB OTG, you can also access files in a flash drive without having to use a computer. For this to work however, you’d need a OTG cable.
For the Marshmallow OS firmware, download below:
- Infinix Hot 2 x510 D5110 M 20160315.zip
Instructions On How To Flash The Stock ROM
As i mentioned earlier, I have quite a handful of articles here that teaches how to install stock firmware ROMs.
- First, Download and extract the Stock ROM to your computer
- Use the SP Flash tool in installing the ROM to your phone.
For a step-by step guide, See below:
- How to Downgrade Infinix Hot 2 x510 running Marshmallow OS to Android Lollipop
- How to Flash / Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS on Infinix Hot 2
- Other Useful Infinix Hot 2 tutorials
If in the future, the files gets removed, please alert me using the comment session so I could update the post with working links.