In as much as an android OS is the best mobile OS so far, its open source and for that fact, there are chances an android device can easily get bricked if some things are not done right.
We’ve often be told that rooting an android phone can accidentally brick a phone, although the chance of an android phone been Bricked via rooting is very low, installing misappropriate custom fonts can brick a device so also deleting system files can damage an android phone.
Oh well, what can brick an android phone isn’t the basics here. Let’s proffer a solution and in the case here, we would be looking on how to repair a Bricked Infinix Hot x507 Android phone.
Requirements For Repairing A Bricked Infinix Hot X507 Phone
- CMW Recovery installed on your phone
- An SD Card
- Stock rom
Steps to Fix Bricked Infinix Hot x507 Android Phone
- First and foremost, you should download the infinix hot x507 stock rom here
- When done downloading, copy it to your SD card and make sure the SD card is present in your phone.
- Boot to your phone’s recovery and install the downloaded stock rom on your SD card. If you are used to installing custom roms, this shouldn’t be new to you.
Below Is A Step By Step Guide
- Power off your phone and press power button + volume up button together until the recovery menu is displayed.
- Using the volume bottom of your phone, scroll to wipe data/factory reset. When done with that, choose to wipe cache partition. When done with that, Mount and storage / format system. After that, advance / wipe dalvik cache.
- When done with all of those, return back to the main screen using the volume button and the power button. Choose to install zip from SD Card.
- Now select the stock rom you downloaded to your SD card and choose to install.
- Wait till the installation process is complete and then reboot your phone.
Following the above process squarely, you should be able to successfully repair a Bricked Infinix Hot x507 Android phone. In subsequent posts, we will be sharing with you, how to fix a Bricked Infinix Hot Note x551 Android phone and if any questions, please use the comment form and a response will be made as soon as possible.