For quite sometimes now, some of my friends on Facebook has been asking me how they could unblock a friend and that’s the more reason i had to come up with this post.
Please before i go on, i will like to plead with you my wonderful reader to please inform me of any useful tutorial or update you would want me to post on this blog as this will aid other readers and even you.
How? You may ask.
Ok, when you inform me of an important / update to post on this site, and the update has been published, readers will get to know who the idea came from as your name will be published also as the informer and if you are on Facebook, twitter, or other social network and you share the post on that site, the users there will understand you to be the pioneer of the update and thus create room for some popularity :-).
Ok, How Do You Contact Me might be the next question on your mind. You can contact me on the social networks I’m engaged in, my Facebook fan page or even using the comment box before this post.
Now, Lets Move to the major reason for This Post:
Table Of Contents
How To Unblock A Friend Or User On Facebook
introduction: In my previous post, i talk and explained how to block a friend or user on Facebook, i remember stating there that blocking a friend or users allows you both not to contact each other in any way unless if you both use an application on Facebook.
Questions: Did you mistakenly block someone on Facebook?
Or did you intentionally block a friend on Facebook and now want to unblock him or her? Then read on….
Solution to unblocking a friend on Facebook using Facebook mobile
If you are a mobile user of Facebook, please follow the steps to unblock a friend or user on Facebook using Facebook Mobile:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- From your homepage, scroll down to the end of the page where you will find settings
- Tap on settings, then locate privacy
- Click on privacy, then scroll down to where you will find edit blocked lists
- Thereafter, Click on it. Then friends you have blocked will be displayed. At the end of this name, you will see ‘unblock‘.
- Tap the Unblock option and that’s it!
Now to Computer Users:
Solution To Unblocking A Friend On Facebook Using Computer
- When Logged in to your account, move to the right side of the page
- At the top right, locate ‘Account‘
- Click on it and a pop down MENU displays
- Click ‘privacy settings‘
- When opened, scroll down towards the end of the page where you will find ‘BLOCK LISTS‘
- Below it, click ‘edit blocked list‘
- When opened, simply UNBLOCK and that’s it!
- Complete Guide On How To Use Single Name On Facebook
- How To Add Stickers To Your Facebook Status Update On iOS
- How To Apply Background Color To Your Facebook Status Update
Please click on the share button below this post to show that you like this post and do show supports by posting a comment or sharing this post.