So far so good, the Infinix hot note x551 seem to be the most talked and tweaked device from Infinix in relation to custom Roms and sorts.
Earlier before now, we had talked on the material v4 custom ROM for Infinix hot note x551 and Infinix not note pro android phones which runs on basic android lollipop user interface, cool RAM management, lite and fast among-st other features.
Here on this post, we will be introducing you to another ROM for Infinix hot note and hot note pro android phones.
The Miui V6 custom ROM runs on the android 4.4.2 KitKat which isn’t different from what the stock ROM comes with. However, as expected, the ROM comes with some cool features.
Table Of Contents
Features Of Miui V6 Custom ROM
- Really cool RAM Management
- Pure Mini User interface
- Much smoother than the stock ROM
- Holo UI
- Much smooth and better gaming performance and more.
Just before we go into how to install the custom ROM on your Infinix phone, we’d like to show you screenshots of what the custom ROM looks like in the device.
Flashing / Installing Miui V6 Custom ROM On Infinix Hot Note and Note Pro
First and foremost, we’d like to outline the requirements before you can run this custom ROM on your device. Please be sure to meet this requirements before proceeding.
- Make sure the Infinix phone is rooted. You can check out how to root the phone here.
- Make sure you have CWM recovery installed on the phone. You can visit this post to learn how to install cwm recovery on Infinix hot note.
- Back up your current ROM.
- Back up your imei using mobile uncle tools if you already changed it to blackberry imei.
- Infinix hot note users can download the custom ROM HERE.
- Infinix hot note pro users should download HERE.
Save the downloaded ROM to the root of your SD Card.
==> Boot your Infinix hot note or hot note pro phone to recovery by powering off the phone and pressing and holding the power button + volume up button together.
==> When on the cwm recovery menu, follow the instructions below:
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount and storage / format system
- Wipe Dalvik cache advance
- Now return back
- Navigate to install zip
- Choose zip from SD Card
Select the custom ROM you downloaded and saved on the SD Card and wait till the flashing is complete.
When that is done, simply reboot the phone and enjoy the Miui V6 custom ROM on your Infinix hot note and hot note pro.