Microsoft is one of the most famous IT certification vendors. Its certificate programs help the specialists prove their skills and knowledge in different IT areas. Receiving the Microsoft credentials is a great way to boost your career chances. This article describes some of the Microsoft certifications (MCSA and MCSD) and exams and offers a great way for exam preparation.
Table Of Contents
- Microsoft certifications
- MCSA certifications
- MCSA: Web Applications
- Microsoft 70-480 exam
- Microsoft 70-483 exam
- Microsoft 70-486 exam
- MCSD: App Builder
- Microsoft 70-487 exam
- Microsoft 70-532 exam
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-533 exam
- How to pass the exams successfully?
- Microsoft 70-331 exam
- About Microsoft 70-331 exam
- What will you learn from Microsoft 70-331 exam content?
- Study guide for Microsoft 70-331 exam
Microsoft offers different levels of certifications. There is an entry-level credential, which is MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate). Then, a candidate can go further and achieve MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert), MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) credentials.
To receive a certificate, a person must pass the required exams, which needs a thorough preparation.
MCSA is an associate-level credential by Microsoft. A professional can obtain this certification in Cloud Platform, Machine Learning, Linux on Azure, Web Applications and other technologies. These are very sought-after credentials as they prove professionals’ knowledge and give the opportunity to attain MCSE certificates.
MCSA: Web Applications
This certification demonstrates that its holder can provide the implementation of modern web applications. The credential requires that a candidate passes the exam 70-486 and either the 70-480 or 70-483 exam.
Let’s have a closer look at these Microsoft exams.
Microsoft 70-480 exam
Microsoft 70-483 exam
This test is called Programming in C#. The related technology is Visual Studio 2012. The exam is targeted at the developers who have a year of experience using C#. The 70-483 exam covers managing program flow, creating and using types, debugging apps and etc.
Microsoft 70-486 exam
The exam is known as Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications. Its topic areas include designing the application architecture, developing the user experience, troubleshooting web apps, implementing security and etc.
MCSD: App Builder
This Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer credential is intended for those who want to prove that they have the abilities needed to build modern web and mobile applications. One of the exams you can choose for this certificate is 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Service.
Microsoft 70-487 exam
This exam involves the topic areas in accessing data, manipulating and querying data by using the entity framework, Designing Web Services and etc. It is interesting for developers using Visual Studio 2017 among other technologies.
Microsoft 70-532 exam
This exam is called Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions. It is aimed at the candidates who have skills in programming, designing, implementing, automating and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. The test is available in many languages, they include Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), English, French, Russian, German, Japanese and Portuguese (Brazil).
MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
This credential validates the skills for the job positions, such as cloud administrator, cloud architect and computer support specialist. It is required to pass one of the ten exams depending on your choice and professional path. In this article, we are going to pay attention to the 70-533 exam.
Microsoft 70-533 exam
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam is intended for IT professionals who are capable of implementing infrastructure solutions in Microsoft Azure. They are experienced in monitoring and implementing cloud and hybrid solutions. Passing the exam is necessary for obtaining MCSA and MCSE credentials.
How to pass the exams successfully?
There are a lot of online resources that you can use while getting ready for your exam. The main aim is first to find the latest and the most valuable materials. The reliable exam dumps are available at ExamSnap. If you go through the practice questions, then you will surely notice that many questions of the actual exam are quite similar, what makes them easy to deal with. Additionally, you can use these exam dumps as a reference to understand the question pattern.
Prepare effectively with http://www.examsnap.com website and pass your exams with ease.
Now, let’s discuss in a more detailed way one of the Microsoft exams: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
Microsoft 70-331 exam
It is one of the two most important certification tests connected to SharePoint. If an IT professional wants to become a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, then he or she has to pass this exam to get the SharePoint certification. Due to technological advancements, the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert SharePoint certification is high in demand and IT employers are looking for the certified professionals for hiring. Hence, you can increase your chances of getting a well-paid job in the competitive IT industry by getting the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert SharePoint certification!
About Microsoft 70-331 exam
It is the first exam required for getting the valuable MCSE credential. After the individual passes the 70-331 exam, he or she has to sit for the higher-level test, Microsoft 70-332. After successful completion of both these exams, the students gain the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certificate. As you have to pass both tests in order to get the MCSE certification, you should first focus on the initial one – Microsoft 70-331.
What will you learn from Microsoft 70-331 exam content?
Basically, you are going to learn the fundamentals of SharePoint Server 2013. You will understand how to design a SharePoint topology and information architecture (designing inter-site navigational taxonomy), how to plan and manage information management policies.
Other topics covered in the exam are: planning security and configuring Windows Server 2013 authentication, installing and configuring SharePoint farms, planning installation by following all prerequisites, as well as configuring them before the installation.
It will teach you how to implement scripted deployment and how to carry out the process of Office 365 migrations. Besides, the course includes information on configuring the hybrid cloud settings for SharePoint, creating and configuring different web applications and site collections, provisioning web applications and creating managed paths.
Finally, it will grant you the skills required to configure HTTP throttling, list throttling, Alternate Access Mappings (AAM), authentication provider. You will also know how to use the SharePoint Designer settings and how to create and maintain multiple site collections. Here are some more topics that you are going to learn from this course:
- Design SharePoint topologies and information architecture
- Install, administer and maintain SharePoint firms
- Configure and manage site and site collection security
- Manage search taxonomy
- Monitor a SharePoint environment
- Optimize and tune a SharePoint environment
- Introduction to SharePoint 2013 Web Content Management
- SharePoint Online: enterprise content management
- Different features and functionalities of SharePoint 2013
Study guide for Microsoft 70-331 exam
Are you confused by the number of study materials and have no idea of where to start? Undoubtedly, the exam syllabus is really huge and you have to study thoroughly. Otherwise, it will be very difficult for you to pass the certification test. Follow these simple steps and start preparing for the exam without wasting a single minute.
- Look for the relevant study books for the Microsoft 70-331 exam. It’s recommended that you order some books on SharePoint from the online stores. You should order at least two or three guides by different authors to help you study and prepare for the Microsoft 70-331 certification test. Look for the books that cover almost the entire course content.
- Do computer-based training. If you think that studying from the books is not sufficient enough for you to pass the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 exam easily, then you can enroll in some computer-based training courses. You will surely get really great options while choosing a perfect computer-based preparation course.
- Access virtual training from Microsoft. You can subscribe to the Microsoft own technical video library and watch any of the available free videos on this platform. Otherwise, you can visit an online technical learning center called Microsoft Virtual Academy and attend several different virtual courses on your own. Look for the virtual training courses that cover the SharePoint 2013 fundamentals of administering and managing Office 365 in order to develop the needed skills.
- Go through the latest braindumps available online. Only virtual training and studying from books will not help you in passing the Microsoft 70-331 exam. You should go through the available braindumps from ExamSnap that contains a series of the latest and newest questions from the previous certification tests.
Hopefully, this article will help you find the right materials to prepare for the Microsoft exams. Remember that in order to pass them and obtain the certificates, you are recommended to use the latest exam dumps. Thus, choose the credential you need to promote yourself, read about the exams, prepare adequately and you will succeed.