Now, you might be wondering what do I mean by Airtel almost free browsing cheat. I wouldn’t want to call it a free browsing trick because it requires you having data on your airtel sim before it can work.
Without data on your sim, it wouldn’t work.
Its been a while now since the trick came out but I haven’t been able to fully test it. I haven’t been feeling too well until yesterday when I decided to test it before posting. Reason being that, I wouldn’t just want to post to my readers with I haven’t exactly confirmed working.
I tried it yesterday and it worked flawlessly.
Although airtel network isn’t that awesome here but at least, I tried downloading expandable 3 from fzmovies.
Thanks to airtel network in my hood, it stopped downloading somewhere after 30MB. I tried re-downloading the movie. It actually started the download all over again which means it was still browsing after over 30MB had been spent.
Well, I couldn’t stay till it completely downloads because it was late at night and I was feeling sleepy. But the point is, I started off with free 1MB from airtel.
Steps To Configure Airtel Almost Free Browsing Cheat
Usually, with 1MB, you can download up to 1GB of files. With 10MB, you can download 10GB of file. Now, just before you get so excited, let me work you through on how you can achieve this.
- First and foremost, option in for airtel free 1MB by dialing *141*13*1#
- Download Simple Server software here and unzip to your desktop folder
- Configure your internet settings on PC using apn as internet.ng.airtel.com. Username and Password could be internet.
- Now, connect your airtel internet. When successfully connected, launch simple server which you already downloaded.
- Return back to your preferred browser. I personally use Mozilla Firefox.
- On Firefox browser, navigate to options > Network > Configure and set manual IP as 127.0.0.1 and port as 8080.
Now try browsing and downloading. You would be amazed at how much you could do with just the free 1MB.
I haven’t only tested and confirmed this trick working on PC. I haven’t tried it on android yet. After confirming on android, I will post that. Please remember, without data on your airtel sim, the almost free browsing trick will not work.