GTA San Andreas lite is a highly compressed version of the original GTA San Andreas game. The file has been highly compressed to give room for easier downloads. Regardless of the size difference, the game still works perfectly for Android.
GTA San Andreas is a game centered around a protagonist whose name is Carl John. Carl John returned home to avenge his mother’s death. As an ex-gangbanger, Carl is bent on having revenge over the death of his mother.
The game features a beautiful open world city with stunning graphics. GTA San Andreas features quite a lot of vehicles which can be used as a means of transportation needed for navigating through the city of Los Santos. Asides vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and other means of transportation can be utilised. These are necessary as the city features land, water and even air vehicles.
The obb data file size of the game is 2.4GB. However, the APK file has been highly compressed to just 200MB. Hence, here, you will be downloading a 200MB GTA San Andreas Lite OBB file game on your Android phone.
Table Of Contents
GTA San Andreas Lite APK Compression Info
- Original Size: 2.4GB
- Highly Compressed Size: 200MB
Minimum Requirements For GTA San Andreas Lite APK + OBB
- 512MB RAM or above
- Android device CPU clocked at 1.2GHz or higher
- Mali, PowerVR or Adreno GPU
- Android 5.0 or later
Apparently, the minimum requirement seem fair and pretty much every android device released within the last few years should be able to run the game smoothly.
If you are not sure if your device can download, install and properly handle the game, keep reading to find out how to get technical details about your Android device.
- Name: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Lite
- Game Category: Action, Open-World, Crime
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Platform: Android, iOS, Windows
- Version: 1.0.8
- Game mode: Offline
Before we go over the download links, let’s figure out how to know the right data obb file to download for our Android device. Downloading the wrong one won’t work.
Precisely, you have to download the data specifically for your phone GPU. You should check your phone’s GPU before downloading. Not sure how? Here’s how to check your phone’s GPU:
How To Check Phone GPU For Game
- First, download CPU-Z from the play store (2MB)
- Launch the app. There, you will see the GPU of your Android device.
Now, having known that, let’s see the download links. Make sure you download the right data file for your phone’s GPU.
GTA SAN Andreas Lite APK + Data OBB Download Links (Updated)
– Download GTA Lite San Andreas Apk
– GTA San Andreas Obb Compressed Part 1
– Download GTA San Andreas Obb Compressed Part 2
– GTA San Andreas Obb Compressed Part 3
– Download GTA San Andreas Obb Compressed Part 4 (170MB)
Password for game: compressedapk.com
How To Install GTA San Andreas APK + OBB Data
- First, download the GTA San Lite APK and GTA Lite obb data for your phone from the links already provided above.
- Extract the GTA SAN Lite Data file. There are a couple of zip opener file you can use for this. ES file explorer or ZArchiver can get the job done. If password is needed, we already shared that above.
- Move the GTA SAN Andreas Lite data to the location: Android > Data.
- Now, revert back to the downloaded APK file and install it.
Go ahead and launch the app. Now, enjoy.
Again, the obb file which was originally 2.4GB in size, has been highly compressed down to about 200MB. That should make it easier for you to download, right?
Downloading a 200MB file shouldn’t be a big deal I believe?
Since this is an offline mode game, internet connection isn’t needed to play the game. Hence, after downloading the needed file and data obb file, you can disconnect your internet and enjoy the game.
The GTA San Andreas Game bring about an interesting game play. There are cities and you can go anywhere using the means of transportation provided.
There is a wide range of guns you can use to complete missions in the game. If you want to have some fun, you can just wreck havoc throughout the City. You can also fight with people in the city for money.
Upon completing a mission, you are awarded money. The graphics in the game are really good and the touch screen controls are fun to play with. Hope you have fun playing GTA San Andreas Lite Game on your Android phone?