Although the blackberry 10 OS is an awesome OS, some necessary apps are not just made available on the blackberry world app.
In such cases, our only option is to download direct android apps and Install them on the devices as it is no longer news that some android apps works very well on bb10 phones.
Like in the case of the Instagram application, it isn’t available on the Blackberry World app which is otherwise known as the blackberry market.
This has left most people thinking Instagram cannot be used on these devices. A few months back, we helped to provide solution to this as we made available the Android version of the instagram app alongside a guild on how to download the instagram app on blackberry 10.
Without much talk, we’d like to introduce to you, the Instagram native client app for blackberry 10 phones called iGrann.
The app performs almost all the basic functionality of the Instagram app and even more. If you own a blackberry 10 phone like blackberry Q5, Q10, Z3, Z10, Z30, Q20 classic, or Passport, you should really try out this app if you ain’t comfortable with the Android version based on how it runs on these devices.
Features Of iGrann App
Below are some of the features that comes packed with the iGrann App:
- Hub Integration : It’s fully integrated with the blackberry hub features thereby notifying you when someone likes your picture, comments on your picture, mentions you and more.
- Option to save : Unlike the official instagram app, you can actually save pictures on instagram using the app. What this means is, if you should see a pictures on instagram you actually like, you can simply download the pics. This ordinarily cannot be done using the official instagram app.
- Register account : You can also create an account on instagram using the iGrann app.
- Browse feeds, photos and videos.
- Upload Photos, Auto share to Facebook and Twitter.
- Like and unlike photos
- Comment on photos and videos
Disadvantages Of The iGrann App
As of when posting this, there are two basic Disadvantages with the app:
- Can’t Upload Videos
- Can’t log in or Sign Up Using Facebook.
Where To Download iGrann App
If interested in the app, you can download it from blackberry world. There is a pro version but you are good to go with the free version. Just download and log into your existing Instagram account using your username and password.